The Lennon Lodge is just 10 km from Letterkenny – Co Donegal’s main town. If you are visiting Letterkenny, perhaps on business or attending a wedding, you should consider staying at the Lennon Lodge to experience warm village hospitality just a few minutes drive from your destination
Letterkenny itself has a 5 screen cinema, indoor play centres, a karting centre, a superb modern leisure centre, two landscaped urban parks with playgrounds, An Grianan Theatre, the Regional Cultural Centre, the Donegal County Museum, a golf course and a wide variety of shopping and restaurants. There is literally something for all the family and much of it is not weather dependent.
Major Attractions in Letterkenny include:-
- In Tropical Word at Alcorns you can see beautiful butterflies in full flight, lemurs, owls, meerkats, parrots and many more tropical birds and reptiles. It is an animal lovers paradise.
- The Aura Leisure Centre has a 25 metre pool and learner pool, Kiddies’ fun pool, two twister adventure water slides, childrens play area and a skate park
- Arena Seven Entertainment complex features Bar & Restaurant, Laser Quest, Bite & Bowl Diner, Bowling, Pool Tables, Two Function Rooms, Adventure Centre, Go Karts and Arcade Games,
- The Letterkenny Activity Centre features Karting, Airsoft and Archery
- Lurgybrack Open Farm is a special place where all the family can spend the day together seeing the animals and having fun. The centuries old farm building is home to a range of friendly farm animals that children can come face to face with.
- Newmills Corn and Flax Mills is a complex of industrial buildings the oldest of which dates back over 400 years. It has one of the largest waterwheels in Ireland, which is powered by the River Swilly.