Self catering Accommodation
No 6 Greenmount is a modern 3 bedroom holiday home located in a small development on the outskirts of Milford . Milford is a great central base to explore north Donegal – it is close to the starting point of 2 of Irelands most beautiful peninsulas – Fanad and Rosguill. It is also just 18km from Letterkenny – Donegals main town.
The holiday home is located in a small attractive development just 1km from the centre of Milford. There are 3 double bedrooms, two of which are ensuite and the third is adjacent the bathroom. The living room is tastefully furnished and decorated and has a large window which floods the area with natural light.
The bright kitchen and dining area overlooks the large fenced-in back garden. Double doors lead to a nice conservatory at the side of the house. A glass door leads from the conservatory to a patio area at the front.
The holiday home is within walking distance of all the amenities in Milford – shops, bars and cafes. A Lidl supermarket is 200 metres from the front door and the Milford Inn Hotel is 750 metres away. The holiday home is 1.5km from the shores of Mulroy Bay and 3km from the renowned Lough Fern fishing lake.
The nearby village of Ramelton is steeped in history and heritage. It has managed to hold on to much of its old world charm and character through preserving many of the fine historical Georgian buildings that make the village unique in this part of Ireland. The village is not only blessed with wonderful architecture, but also with a delightful location on the banks of the River Lennon
A 12 minute drive from the holiday home will bring you to Rathmullan. This popular family holiday resort has a beautiful sandy beach and a small marina where charter boats can be hired for sightseeing tours on Lough Swilly or for deep-sea angling. The village is also the location of the Flight of the Earls Heritage Centre.
- 3 bedrooms to sleep 6 comfortably (2 ensuite)
- bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- tastefully furnished and decorated living room
- large window floods living room with natural light
- living room has an open fireplace
- tv and dvd player
- bright kitchen with dining area
- electric oven and hobs, microwave
- utility adjacent to kitchen
- utility has fridge freezer, washing machine,tumble dryer
- dining area has a table and 6 chairs
- double doors lead from dining area to conservatory
- conservatory overlooks front and back lawns
- glass door to paved patio area
- patio area has bench furniture
- outside clothes line
- small front lawn and large fenced-in back lawn
- 1km from the centre of Milford